”Everything You Need To Know About Online Betting”
ONLINE BETTING FAQS
5. What is the maximum bet amount?
6. How to request odds from a bookmaker?
7. How do bookmakers set their odds?
8. How do you change the odds format on a betting site?
9. Is Online Betting legal in the UK?
10. How old do you need to be to place a bet online?
11. Do you have to pay taxes on gambling winnings?
12. Why do bookmakers need your ID documents?
13. What are wagering requirements?
14. Is Online Betting a scam?
15. What is the best bookmaker for live betting?
16. Where can you bet on TV programmes?
17. Which bookmakers have the best odds?
18. which bookmakers have acca insurance?
Want to jump right in and look at our featured Online Betting offer? Ok, no problem!
We reviewed over 80 Online Betting sites in 2017 and it was Mr Green that came out on top! Why did they score so highly? Because, Mr Green has come a long way in the past 12 months in terms of developing the overall sportsbook package. The reason we like them the most is because not only do they have everything you would want and expect to find at a sportsbook site, but, they also have much better odds than the majority of the Online Betting sites we have encountered.
- Wide variety of sports to bet on
- Promotions, promotions, promotions
- Versatile: play on the go with beautiful, stylish graphics
- Suitable for both new and experienced players
- Players can place bets as low as £5
- No virtual sports games
- A relative newbie
Mr Green’s foray into sports betting is very exciting, offering the same level of quality players have come to expect from the gaming website. The design is crisp and clean, while browsing between game variations and betting types is very fast. It’s a highly welcome addition.
All in all, it’s a big thumbs up from all of us at Bet King Compare.